Auction • Cayucos Lifestyle • No Reserve
Open House Everyday 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Steps to the Beach and Town!
Mediterranean-Style Coastal Family Estate
6 bedrooms | 7 bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Floor to ceiling windows; Copper and mahogany entry doors; Copper clad doors and windows; Spiral staircase; Skylights; Black walnut doors with oil-rubbed bronze hardware; Imported German swing and hopper-style windows; Hand-textured Old World plaster interior walls.
- Master Sanctuary | Sitting area; Fireplace; Sprawling closet/dressing room; Private spa room; Spa bath; Stone shower; Jetted tub; Heated floors; Ocean and mountain views.
- Chef’s Kitchen | Handcrafted California black walnut cabinets, with most of the wood collected, milled, and designed by the owners; Walk-in pantry; Breakfast bar; Ocean views; Pot filler; Brazilian granite counters; Travertine backsplash and floors; Sub-Zero refrigerator; Professional-grade range with griddle; Built-in dishwasher, KitchenAid microwave, and KitchenAid electric oven.
- Outdoor Features | Expansive roof deck; Main level entertaining and dining terrace; Copper flashing, scuppers, and rain gutters; Covered wraparound mid-level deck; Panoramic views.
- Additional Spaces | Pottery/art/woodworking studio with private deck; Game room; Home theater; Fully-equipped one bedroom apartment/caretaker’s quarters with kitchen and separate entrance; Wine cellar.
- Additional Amenities | Interior elevator; 2 attached 2-car garages; Driveway parking for additional vehicles; All en suite guest rooms have deck access and plumbing for personal coffee service.
- Location | Near town and the beach; 30 minutes from San Luis Obispo County Airport; 45 minutes from Paso Robles; 114 miles from Santa Barbara; Approximately 200 miles to San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Call for private showings for a more thorough consultation of the property.
Click on this. Walk Around like you live there!
Ready for a private showing?
Call the Captain Today
Talk Real Estate • New Opportunities • Why the Captain?
We Love Real Estate! As the Captain of the Navigator’s Crew, I can honestly say we all are here to help and passionate about working with you. Our relationship may be short or could span a lifetime. The connections made, smiles created, and charting the course for each individual story employs the heart of our team.
No matter which agent you work with on our crew, Navigator’s founder Jay Chiasson is available to meet and discuss your situation, to say Hi, glad you made it!, or help create solutions to Sold.
With the Navigators Real Estate we really are a team. You will get top notch support from your agent, our office staff all the way up the chain anytime you need. Read our individual stories on our Agent pages : )